Tidbits of Support or Advice I Have Jotted Down For Myself On Scraps of Paper
* Stay away from alcoholic Ex because of the happiness you want to feel, not solely because of the hurt that kills you if you don’t.
* No need to feel guilty for living a simple, drama-free life
* When I am feeling anxious and can not identify why, I think I may feel guilt for not participating in the world as I am required under my own circumstances (work, recovery, fun, etc.)
* I can share very mundane things that made me feel ups and downs during the week. What important happened to me this week?
* It’s ok to want to be happy.
* It’s ok to be happy.
* It’s ok to be scared…
* It’s ok to feel traumatized.
* It’s ok to feel everything that I am feeling.