Flip the Switch: rehearsals
1) Today is going to be difficult.
No! If I flip the switch:
Today is going to be a breeze.
I have time to do what is needed today.
I find ways to love and understand MYSELF.
I am free to stop working when I am tired or unfocused.
I am free to start working again whenever I want.
The world supports me exercising and taking breaks and enjoying myself.
I am entitled to enjoy the weather.
I comfort my discomforts and anxieties and pains.
2) I can not go for a walk because I will get back and be stressed about how much time I lost and them think, “I don’t have enough time to do what I have to. It will take me forever to make myself a good place to work because I didn’t clean up before I went to bed…the world is trying to make things more and more difficult for me”
Flip the switch:
– nothing stands in the way of my taking care if my needs
– nothing stands in the way of my completing my chores and completing my work.
– the world conspires for me to accomplish my tasks
Posted on March 9, 2014, in 12-step, AA, Addiction, Adult Children, codependence, emotional abuse, emotional sobriety, Inner child, Meditation, recovery, Relationship, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.