Do you think you have a problem with anger? Yes or No?
*If the answer is ‘yes,’ you may want to go directly to the next section. If unsure, take note of anything below that you relate to-these are typical signs of an anger problem.
- You “blow up” at others.
- You often criticize others.
- You feel angry but can’t express it.
- You have impulses to harm others.
- You “never feel angry”.
- You hate yourself.
- You often isolate.
- You feel bitter.
- You have impulses to harm yourself.
- Others have said you have an anger problem.
TWO TYPES OF ANGER
It is important to know that anger is not bad or wrong. Rather, it is information that can be used either to help or to harm your recovery. It can be used constructively to help you heal, to be honest with others, to face your…
View original post 749 more words