A Deep Gratitude to my Higher Power
For everything I have
– my health; I am not sick with a bug today
– my strong body; I can exercise and strengthen my body still
– a hopeful spirit; I have the desire to work towards happiness, peace, contentment, in my mind and in my body.
– I receive appreciation and praise from people around me, even brand new friends
– I find myself traveling the world as though I am all-powerful and receive such enrichment
– I have people who want to support me as I struggle with my own will and responsibility, and with money
– I wake up these mornings each with a new chance to build my life and my view on life stronger, more responsible and more loving to myself and others.
– I am not alone
– I am shown by my higher power all that life needs to be, without uncontrollable ups and downs.
– I receive smiles and hugs from new and old friends
– I am able to eat the widest array of foods that I like, making me strong and happy.
– my brain lets me learn new things all the time.
– I can speak different languages and so can communicate with people I otherwise would not be able to, and I can feel insight into myself a don’t he world that frees my spirit and my mind.